Imagine the exhilarating thought of designing your very own individual, spectacular and bespoke jewellery piece to compliment your superb Opal Gemstone!
We have put together some key points from a world class Jewellery maker and designer who we recently had the pleasure of showing around our family mine operation and base camp in the Grawin Opal Fields, during his recent trip to Lightning Ridge.
Here are some of his key points suggested for when planning your design:
- Take the time to select a trustworthy and reputable craftsman to entrust your project with
- Be mindful of your budget and communicate that with your chosen craftsman
- Base your design around individual practicality and wearability
- Be mindful of proportion and balance of your design
- Consider factoring in additional stones for design aspect
- Always consider premium quality materials to compliment your exquisite opal 18ct alloys and or platinum
“Opal is believed to bring love, luck, peace and good health to both the one who gives and the one who receives it.”
Blog Cover Image Supplied by Ann Wilson
Ann was recently surprised with this gorgeous dazzling Opal and Diamond ring presented by her partner on her birthday.
What a precious gift to be enjoyed forevermore!